- Bootstrap 5.2 based
- Optimized and minimized HTML and CSS
- Lighthouse Score: 4x100. Check latest test results
- W3C valid: 100%. See check
- GTmetrix Grade: A
- Fully responsive
- Comes with all assets. All assets are license-free and open source.
- Automatic page and post creation via Eleventy
- Utilizing Nunjucks template language (by Mozilla). But also supports Liquid, Handelbars, Mustach, Pug, Haml and vanilla JS, HTML or Markdown.
- Local dev server enviroment
- Automated SASS compiling
- Minified and optimized HTML and CSS code. Just 2kb HTML, 4kb CSS and 22kb JS
- Automatic JPG -> webP image creation
- Easy to use: Extract ZIP, run
npm i and than
npm run build to create the distribution pack in
- Available as GitHub template. Duplicate and clone with 2 clicks
What you can do
You can download, use, edit and change anything and use this HTML template even for commercial projects.
What you can´t do:
You can´t release it "as it is" as your "own" on your own or any other website. Not for free nor commercial. To do that you need to do heavy design and code changes (Rule of thumb: Run a diff, if the source differes 50%+ everything is fine. )